Below is a list of tutorials from the GCN website that the must be completed by Tuesday, September 1, 2020. They fulfill many of New Jersey’s mandated inservice topics for teachers and school staff members.Please remember that after you have completed all of your required tutorials, you MUST also save the certificate as a pdf. You may email that to your building secretary to confirm completion or you may print it out to give to your building secretary.Be sure to save a copy of the certificate (pdf) electronically so that it can be attached in My Learning Plan to your Professional Development Experiences file. This file replaces the old "yellow card," as you'll remember, and helps to demonstrate progress toward meeting the state's requirements for 20 hours of professional development annua
Affirmative Action – NJ (24 min.)
Alcohol, Tobacco and Drug Awareness - NJ (12 min.)
Asthma (18 min.)
Bloodborne Pathogens (20 min.)
Child Abuse – NJ (20 min.)
If you encounter any issues in completing the tutorials above, please contact Tami Hass (email@example.com) as soon as possible.
If you have questions about the yellow card, professional development hours, or the certificate, please contact Liz Mennig (x1108 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
Go to the following link: https://site.gcntraining.com/
- Click on “Login to View Training” (green box)
- On the next screen enter in HT’s Organization ID number, which is 35420.
- On the following screen enter in your user ID, which is your first initial followed by the first four letters in your last name
- Example: John Smith would use jsmit
- If your last name has only three letters then add the number one at the end, so Mary Day would use mday1
- If you share a last name with another staff member, please contact Tami Hass (email@example.com) asap for your user ID
- If you go by a first name other than your formal first name that starts with a different letter, please contact Tami Hass (firstname.lastname@example.org) asap for your user ID
- If you encounter any issues in logging in, please contact Tami Hass (email@example.com) asap.
- Select your tutorial by clicking the green “ Start” button next to it and follow the directions on the screen.
- Begin watching the slide show and follow all directions. Note: you will have to click the “Next Slide” button on the lower right hand portion of the slide screen to continue the slide show.