Dear Haddon Township School District Community,
While we continue to navigate a global pandemic, our focus remains on providing students with the resources they need to be safe, healthy, and successful in school. Our revised district tagline “Where Students Thrive” aligns with this ongoing mission. As we think about teaching and learning, I’d like to reshare my core educational beliefs below:
- Maintaining strong parent, school, community, and organizational partnerships.
- Delivering an academic curriculum characterized by high levels of relevance and a range of rigor
- Prioritizing student physical and psychological safety, with a lens on health and wellness
- Promoting the arts, athletics, and extracurricular activities as essential ingredients to educating the whole child
- Recognizing the unique strengths of every child to help them grow, build, and find their role in helping to create a bigger and better world
As always, I thank you for your patience and grace. I want to emphasize that we are making concerted efforts to increase and improve our district communications. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to your student’s building principal or me. We are all here to serve you and the students of the Haddon Township School District.
Dr. Robert J. Fisicaro